SUPER BOWL 2018 BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE INSTAGRAM PROMO
- Simply like the The Prince Super Bowl 2018 best Seats in the House Instagram post, tag 5-8 of your mates and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to watch Super Bowl 2018 at The Prince.
- Promotion runs Monday 15th January 2018 – 1pm Thursday 25th January 2018.
- Winner Drawn 2pm Thursday 25th January 2018.
- Winner will be notified via Instagram.
- Prize includes best seats in The Sports Bar at The Prince for a total of 8 people, x2 (two) bottles of Budweisers per person and The Prince Super Bowl food trolley.
- Promotion is only to individuals 18 years and over.
WEDRIVE – VALET PARING
- The Prince Hotel valet service is run and staffed by the professional company WeDrive.
- The cost of the Prince valet service is $10 per car.
- Valet service operates from 5pm Friday & Saturday nights.
- WeDrive offer a drive you and your car home service, to ensure you and your car arrive home safely, this is an additional cost.
- WeDrive comes with an automatic $20 million total worth of insurance covering public liability and your car.
- The Prince Hotel takes no responsibility for any damages, theft, loss to vehicles, persons or personal possessions of those using the We Drive valet service.
- When you use Wedrive Valet Parking service or pay for it you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
Your vehicle need to comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements regarding the use of motor vehicles. It needs to be fully insured, properly taxed and has a current registration. You are also the owner or keeper of the vehicle failing which you are authorised by the owner or keeper of the vehicle to use our Parking Valet Services. We should not be liable for any damages caused by Acts of God or Nature. We will only be liable to pay compensation for any breach of our liabilities for any proven act of neglect by our employees whilst in possession of the vehicle for the moving, parking and returning to customers only. Once the vehicle is parked and the Valet Parker exits the Vehicle, the customers own insurance policy will take over the risk. Vehicle and contents are left at the owner’s risk whilst the vehicle is parked. Claims for damages will only be considered if reported to Valet Staff immediately on delivery of the car to our Valet Parking area. Full Valet Parking T&C’s can be found at www.wedrive.com.au/public/terms_and_conditions.php
$25 BIRTHDAY OFFER
- Not valid with any other promotion / discount
- Must be used in month of birthday.
- It is at the customers digression to ensure birthday details are correct in membership. Feros Hotel Group takes no responsibility if details are incorrect.
- Only valid once per year
- Offer only valid if member received birthday email from Feros Hotel Group
- Only valid at the following Venus:
- Taren Point Hotel
- The Prince
- Rocksia Hotel
- Terrey Hills Tavern
- Customer must mention offer at time of ordering.
- Receive $25 off the total bill.
3. Legal Requirements To Collect Information
Our venue may be, from time to time, required to collect, hold, use and/or disclose personal information relating to individuals (including, but not limited to, its customers, contractors, suppliers, Liquor Accord and employees) in the performance of its business activities.
4. How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including, but not limited to:
- when you send us an email, ‘contact us’ message, make an online booking or make any other form of written enquiry;
- via mobile sites, websites, applications, widgets and other mobile interactive features;
- via our social media pages for our various businesses on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- when you make a booking at any of our venues;
- when you call or visit one of our venues to ask about our services;
- when you sign up to use our services;
- when you sign up to our Feros Rewards program;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we (or one of our agents) conduct;
- when you purchase tickets to any of our events, either from us or one of our resellers;
- when you sign up to receive marketing material or newsletters;
- if you photograph is taken at one of our venues;
- when you submit an application for employment with us;
- through any transactions with us;
- through publically available information sources (which may include directories, internet, social media); and
- through direct marketing database providers.
Our venue has surveillance cameras (CCTV) which may capture your image on film. We may use this information in respect of the management and security of our venues and it may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies for these purposes.
5. Websites and Cookies
Our venue website uses ‘cookies’ which are text files placed on your computer to improve the user experience in the future. ‘Cookies’ typically help websites remember particular actions you have done in the past, for example when you have logged onto a site, visited pages and/or clicked certain buttons.
The Prince Hotel website uses ‘cookies’ to remember when you have logged onto our website, which pages you have visited and buttons clicked, and also to track the success of our marketing campaigns. Additional information that may be collected when visiting our websites may include IP address, device details, operating system, referrer web page, page response times, pages visited, length of visit, page interaction information, usage of our website (such as forms, enquiries, etc), download errors, make and version of web browser. Much of this information is used in an anonymous form for statistical research and cannot be used to identify you personally. Additionally we work with a small set of selected third-party providers that use ‘cookies’ to:
- Target more relevant advertisements to you
- Enable social media sharing
- Ensure better service delivery
‘Cookies’ cannot harm you or your computer. They cannot retrieve any other information from your hard drive, they cannot contain viruses, cannot install harmful software and cannot damage your computer in any way. We do not use ‘cookies’ to store any sensitive information, such as name, address or contact details.
Despite this if you do wish to disable or remove ‘cookies’ please see the “help” section of your browser or mobile device. However, ‘cookies’ are essential for certain features of our websites to work properly.
By continuing to use our websites you agree to be subject to the terms of this ‘cookies policy’ and our use of ‘cookies’ as disclosed in this policy.
6. How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways including:
- for the purpose requested;
- to comply with relevant licensing legislation in ensuring responsible service of alcohol;
- to respond to your query or feedback;
- to process your application for membership at any of our businesses;
- to use or purchase one of our products or services;
- to promote and market all current and future Feros Hotel Group businesses & the Prince Hotel, venues, products and services and to inform you about the products and services of our commercial partners;
- to process and consider your application for employment;
- for customer service management;
- to assist with our internal business processes;
- for market research purposes and to improve our product and service offering;
- for direct marketing by us;
- to administer contests, promotions and surveys;
- for any other purposes you would reasonably expect; and
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
7. User Generated Content
By submitting any content to our website and/or social media channels (including but not limited to; reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, photos) you grant the Feros Hotel Group & Prince Hotel a non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free license to use that content in any form (including but not limited to; reproducing, modifying, publishing, utilising in marketing content/material and/or in marketing campaigns).
8. When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in a variety of circumstances including to:
- related entities within the Feros Hotel Group;
- contractors, agents and suppliers we engage to provide products and/or perform services for us, for example customer feedback analysts and digital marketing agencies;
- commercial partners with whom we have agreed information sharing arrangements;
- our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- law enforcement bodies;
- Liquor Accords including for the purposes of complying with multi-venue barring policies
- a purchaser of all or part of Feros Hotel Group’s business; and
- any other person for any other purposes that would be reasonably expected (including if required by law)
When third parties perform services on our behalf, we take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party does not breach Australian privacy laws. Third parties are required to restrict their use of the personal information to the purpose for which it was provided.
9. Updating Personal Information
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure the personal information we collect and use is complete, accurate and up-to-date, however this is somewhat dependent on the information you provide.
You can update or request to update your personal information at any time. To update your details, please email us at email@example.com. Alternatively if you have a Feros Rewards membership you may update your details via the online member portal (on our websites).
10. How You Can Remove (“Opt Out”) Your Personal Information
You can update your details or request to “opt out” in the future. Should you wish to update or remove your details (“opt out”), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Contacting Us & Enquiries